Plan Your Vacation with Peace of Mind
2020 has given us a serious case of wanderlust. Filling our days reminiscing over past vacation photos and daydreams of taking flight into new adventures has only heightened our desire for an escape. Planning your next trip is the first step to turning those vacation dreams into reality! Booking a future vacation may seem overwhelming with so much uncertainty surrounding us, but we’re here to help you overcome your fears. Read our tips below to plan your next getaway with peace of mind.
- Select Your Destination – The world is finally starting to reopen, and we cannot wait to start checking off our bucket list destinations! Before selecting your next vacation location, a bit of research will help you to narrow down the available options and inform you of restrictions in place when traveling outside of the United States. Border closures and entry requirements are changing regularly. Apple Vacations has compiled a list of Destination Updates as a great resource for staying on top of destination-specific travel precautions.
Have your eye on a particular AMResorts property or not sure what destination is calling to you? Utilize our Collection Reopening Status chart as a reference for inspiration.
- Experience Confidence & Trust – You’ve selected a welcoming destination … now let’s build the reassurance you need to book this future trip! Airlines and resorts are going the extra mile to prioritize the health and safety of their guests by implementing new protocols (which can be found easily on their websites). AMResorts® has developed a CleanComplete Verification™ system that further elevates our standards of quality and cleanliness, enabling you to vacation at any of our properties with the ultimate peace of mind. Watch a few videos or read some of the dedicated materials to familiarize yourself with new safety measures and ease the worries of the unknown.
- Soak up Worry-Free Flexibility - When should you travel? Pick a date that you’re comfortable with whether that’s this fall or late next year. Those eager to travel in 2020 can find solace in the industry’s lenient cancellation policies. We know how quickly things can change, and that’s why AMResorts® allows you to cancel your trip up to 24-hours prior to travel without any penalty or fees.
- Seize the Deal - With supply outweighing travel demand, it’s a great time for you to secure an amazing vacation deal! Even if you’re not ready to travel anytime soon, don’t miss out on the exclusive offers out in the market right now. Many promotions are including travel dates as far out as 2022 like Book Early & Save. All you have to do is book now to lock in the reduced rate and travel whenever you decide is best for you. Another promotion too good to miss is Travel Freely offering free nights, room upgrades, kids and more. Book now for less and have something to look forward to in the future!
- Pay at Your Leisure - Flexible payment plans are helping put the ‘leisure’ back in leisure travel. With travel outlets offering various payment options, there’s no need to pay your entire trip at once or even before you travel! We paired with Uplift to help make your ideal vacation more accessible and rewarding. Book your trip with a payment plan through Uplift and break up your balance into monthly payments.
- Talk it Out - Still hesitant to hit that ‘book’ button? Connecting with a travel consultant is a great way to add an extra level of security to your booking process. Experienced agents are knowledgeable about everything industry-related and are there to offer support, field your questions and help you plan the best possible trip that meets all of your needs! In a time when we’re craving connection and human interaction, picking up the phone and chatting about your shared passion for travel can make all the difference.
- Insurance Assurance - While all of the flexible policies mentioned above are comforting, we still suggest protecting your trip with travel insurance for the ultimate security. Look for policies that allow you to cancel for any reason or cancel at any time. Check out some options for the best travel insurance you can purchase for 2020.
- Keep an open mind - Remember, travel may not look exactly as it did before, but it will always be a rewarding, irreplaceable experience. So be flexible, relax, and keep a positive mindset! Get back out there and see the world as safely and cautiously as you prefer.