Your Security is Our Priority
Please know that AMR™ Collection and its branded properties will not collect personal or financial information in unsolicited emails or phones calls, postal mailings, in faxes or by unauthorized websites. Please consider any attempt to do so as fraudulent.
Privacy & Security
Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Communications
Phishing Scams & Fraudulent Communications
Phishing can include phony phone calls, emails, faxes, contracts and postal mailings. The communications are sent in hopes of collecting personal or account information (usernames, passwords, email addresses, credit card, identification information such as social security numbers, driver's licenses or passport information). These communications are disguised as legitimate and often include:
- false offers,
- false claim about a booking,
- a link or button that goes to a fake or look-alike website,
- attachments that may contain computer viruses,
- company logos,
- false sense of urgency, or
- free extras or other false offers
Social Media Scams
Social media scams are designed to steal your personal information or compromise your computer in exchange for the promise of free or extremely reduced priced hotel stays, e-gift cards, or other offers. They often encourage you to share or re-publish content that promotes the scheme. These promotions can be commonly spread on social media.
You may easily see if promotions are valid by checking the sites below:
Make Sure to Report Suspicious Activity
- If you suspect you have been a victim of fraud or want to report suspicious activity, do not click on any links, open any attachments, call any phone numbers listed or follow any instructions given.
- Further, if you do ever receive a fraudulent call or are scammed regarding fraudulent activity or a fraudulent booking please report it to us immediately and provide as much information as able so that we may investigate.
Please send your report of information to the designated email below by associated brand.
And if you are suspicious of fraudulent activity, please immediately contact your bank in order to review and revert the charges. In case of any doubt or concern with the aforementioned, please contact us to the following e-mail email@example.com
We strongly suggest that any purchase of packages and reservations be made through duly authorized and certified providers.
For any future reservations at any AMR™ Collection property, we invite you to use the official website of AMR™ Collection at www.amrcollection.com and/or of each of our hotel brands, Zoëtry, Secrets, Breathless, Dreams, Now, or Sunscape as listed below: